Removals Company in Chertsey, Surrey KT16
BlueSky Relocations Chertsey understands that relocating can be a difficult and stressful process. We are here to assist because of this. From beginning to end, our staff of skilled experts is dedicated to giving you a hassle-free and seamless moving experience. To guarantee that your belongings are delivered to your new location securely and safely, we use purpose-built vehicles and top-notch equipment.
Home and Office Moves in and around Chertsey
In Chertsey, BlueSky Relocations takes pleasure in being more than your typical moving company. As white glove movers, we provide a degree of service that exceeds what you might typically anticipate from a moving company.
We handle every element of your move with the utmost care and attention to detail as part of our white glove service. We handle everything, including the original consultation and packing and unpacking of your possessions, so you can concentrate on settling into your new house or place of business.
Our trained professionals have the knowledge, expertise, and tools required to manage even the most delicate and valuable items. We use high-quality packing materials and methods to ensure that your belongings arrive at their new location safely and securely.
So, whether you’re moving down the street or across the country, BlueSky Relocations Chertsey will provide you with a white glove removals service that surpasses your expectations.
The Trusted Removal Chertsey
- We are a reputable removals business that specialises in both residential and commercial moves.
- Our professional team has been trained to manage every element of your move with the utmost care and attention to detail.
- We offer a white glove removal service that goes above and beyond what you’d anticipate from a moving company.
- We use custom-built vehicles and high-quality equipment to transport your belongings carefully and securely to your new location.
- Moving is made easier and less stressful by our extra services, which include packing and unpacking, storage solutions, and assembly and disassembly.
- We offer a personalised service that is tailored to each of our client’s specific requirements.
- To ensure that our services are accessible to everyone, we give competitive pricing and free quotes.
- From start to finish, we are committed to providing our clients with a smooth and hassle-free removal experience.
- We take pleasure in our professionalism, reliability, and outstanding customer service.
- BlueSky Relocations will provide you with a removals service that surpasses your expectations, whether you are moving locally or long distance.
How it Works
Here is a breakdown of how BlueSky Relocations works:
Contact us: To obtain a free quote, please contact us by phone, email, or through our website. We will respond as quickly as possible with a competitive price.
Survey: If you decide to use our services, we will organise a survey of your property to determine your removal requirements. This will allow us to provide you with an accurate quote while also ensuring that everything is in position for a smooth and trouble-free move.
Planning: After we finish the survey, we’ll work with you to develop a comprehensive plan for your move. We’ll give you a schedule of activities and make sure everything is ready for moving day.
Packing: On the day of your move, our team will appear at your home and begin packing your belongings with high-quality materials to ensure that they are transported safely and securely.
Transportation: We will load your belongings into one of our specially designed vehicles and convey them to your new location. Our staff will be on hand to ensure that everything is carefully unloaded and unpacked.
Assembly and Disassembly: If necessary, we can also provide assembly and disassembly services to assist you in settling into your new home as soon as feasible.
Storage: If you need storage solutions, we offer a range of flexible options to suit your needs. Our facilities are secure and monitored 24/7, so you can ensure your belongings are safe.
Feedback: We’ll follow up with you after your move to ensure everything went smoothly and get your feedback on our services. We always look for ways to improve, so your feedback is valuable.
Our Removals Services in Chertsey
Whether you’re relocating across town or across the nation, we can provide a stress-free and efficient removal service.
From small businesses to big corporations, our team of professionals can manage any size of office removal. We comprehend how critical it is to minimise downtime and ensure a smooth transition to your new location.
Whether you need short-term or long-term storage, we provide secure and convenient options for your belongings.
Packing and Unpacking Service
Our trained professionals can help you pack your belongings and safeguard them during the move. We can also assist you with unpacking at your new address.
Assembly and Disassembly
As required during the move, we can help with the assembly and disassembly of furniture and other items.
To guarantee that fragile or valuable goods are protected during transit, we offer custom crating services.
If you prefer to pack your own belongings, we provide a fragile-only packing service for delicate and valuable goods.
Best Locations to Live in Chertsey
Chertsey is a charming town located in Surrey, England. With a high-quality standard of living it also offers all the basic & advanced facilities needed to live a healthy and comfortable life. Here is the list of Chertsey’s finest neighborhoods for living:
Families and young workers like to hang out here. It provides a variety of housing choices, including large detached homes and contemporary apartments. It has many local green spaces and excellent transport connections.
Lyne is a tiny community on Chertsey’s fringes. It is a serene and picture-perfect setting with a variety of homes, from traditional cottages to bigger family homes. For those who want rural living with quick access to the city, it is ideal.
Addlestone is a flourishing town near Chertsey. It has a wide variety of properties to accommodate all budgets, from affordable apartments to spacious family homes. It has great transportation links as well as a wide range of shops, restaurants, and entertainment options.
Ottershaw is a picturesque village just a few KMs from Chertsey. It has a variety of properties ranging from period cottages to contemporary family homes. It is well connected by public transportation and has a village green, local shops, and a range of community events.
Virginia Water is a prosperous town just a brief drive from Chertsey. It has luxurious properties set in beautiful surroundings, including the renowned Wentworth Estate. It is ideal for those looking for a high-end lifestyle with simple access to London and the surrounding areas.
Property in Chertsey
Chertsey is a popular Surrey town well-known for its picturesque surroundings, superb transportation links, and high quality of life. Chertsey offers a diverse variety of property options, including apartments, terraced houses, semi-detached houses, and detached houses.
Property Prices in Chertsey
Chertsey is a highly desirable town near Surrey with a variety of property types accessible at varying prices. A property in Chertsey costs around £500,000 on average, with prices varying based on the type and location of the property. Here are some samples of Chertsey property prices:
- Apartments/Flats: A one-bedroom apartment in Chertsey costs around £200,000 on average, while a two-bedroom apartment can cost between £300,000 and £400,000.
- Terraced Houses: Terraced houses in Chertsey can range in price from £350,000 to £600,000, based on size and location.
- Semi-Detached Houses: The average price for a semi-detached home in Chertsey is Approx. £550,000, with some properties costing as much as £800,000.
- Detached Houses: Prices for detached houses in Chertsey can range from £700,000 to over £1.5 million, based on size and location.
Rental Price in Chertsey
Chertsey’s rental market is also popular, with an array of properties available for those who prefer to rent rather than purchase. Here are some of Chertsey’s average rental prices:
- Apartments/Flats: A one-bedroom apartment in Chertsey can cost between £900 and £1,200 per month, while a two-bedroom apartment can cost between £1,200 and £1,600 per month.
- Terraced Houses: Depending on the size and location of the property, terraced houses in Chertsey can be leased for £1,300-£2,000 per month.
- Semi-Detached Houses: The typical monthly rent in Chertsey is around £1,800-£2,500, though some properties can cost up to £3,000 per month.
- Detached Houses: Counting on the size & location of the home, detached houses in Chertsey can be rented for £2,500-£4,500 per month.
Schools and Education Chertsey
Chertsey is an excellent location to raise a family, with a variety of excellent schools and educational facilities. There are numerous choices accessible in the area for primary schools, secondary schools, and independent schools. Certainly, here are some of the top-rated schools in Chertsey:
- Abbey Primary School
- Pyrcroft Grange Primary School
- St Anne’s Catholic Primary School
- Chertsey Primary School
- Salesian School
- Jubilee High School
- The Matthew Arnold School
- Sir William Perkins’s School (girls, ages 11-18)
- TASIS The American School in England (co-ed, ages 3-18)
Additionally, there are several nurseries and preschools in the area, such as Buttons Day Nursery and Kindergarten, as well as adult education facilities like Brooklands College and the University of Surrey.
Transport and Commuting in Chertsey
A great location for commuters, Chertsey has superb transportation options. The town has convenient access to the rest of the country and London thanks to its proximity to the M25 highway. To link the town to Guildford and Woking, the A320 passes through it. A handy location for frequent travelers, the town is also easily accessible from both Gatwick and Heathrow airports.
Chertsey has its own railway station, which is serviced by South Western Railway. The trip to London Waterloo takes about 50 minutes by train on a daily basis. Additionally, the station offers connections to other significant southeast cities and villages, such as Reading, Guildford, and Basingstoke.
In addition, Chertsey is conveniently located near a number of bike paths, including National Bike Route 4, which passes through the town. It is simple to get around without a vehicle, thanks to the area’s numerous bike-sharing programs. Being a comparatively small town, Chertsey is also simple to navigate on foot. Due to its pedestrianization, the town center is pleasant to stroll through and explore.
Services and Resources in Chertsey
Here’s a list of some of the services and resources in Chertsey:
- Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- GP surgeries and dental practices
- High street stores
- Community centers, such as Chertsey Hall, offer a variety of events and activities
- Chertsey Library offers a wide range of books and digital resources, as well as regular events and activities for all ages
- Independent shops
- Supermarkets (Sainsbury’s and Waitrose)
- Markets selling fresh produce and other goods
- Chertsey Museum showcases the history of the town and the surrounding area
- Local parks and green spaces, such as Chertsey Meads and Abbeyfields, offer opportunities for outdoor recreation and relaxation
- Sports and leisure facilities, such as Chertsey Leisure Centre, offer a range of activities, including swimming, fitness classes, and sports clubs
Jobs and Employment in Chertsey
Even though Chertsey is a small town, it has a thriving job market thanks to the presence of several well-known businesses. With their UK base in Chertsey, Samsung Electronics UK employs a significant number of people. Additionally, the town is home to a sizeable portion of Compass Group UK & Ireland, one of the biggest food service businesses in the globe.
The multinational engineering and technology firm Robert Bosch Limited and the global financial technology business Fiserv are additional significant employers in Chertsey. The UK offices of the global conservation organization World Wildlife Fund (WWF) are located in Chertsey.
Chertsey is close to a number of business parks and industrial estates that provide employment opportunities across a variety of industries. Toshiba Information Systems (UK) Ltd. and other businesses are located in the Chertsey Business Park, and the Weir Group, a large engineering firm, has its UK offices in the nearby Thorpe Industrial Estate. Additionally close is the Shepperton Business Park, which is the location of organizations like Keltbray Group and Xerox Business Solutions UK. Finally, the community is home to a branch of Virgin Media, a well-known supplier of digital television and telephone services.